Christmas Party Makes: DIY Favour Boxes
Personalised Favour Boxes
Add that fun finishing touch to your Christmas Party with these super cute personalised favour boxes - perfect for giving a small little something to your guests.
- Sizzix Bigz Plus Die – Gift Box
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine
- Sizzix Thinlits Die – Flurry #1
- White Paint or Ink
- Double Sided Tape
- Bulldog Clip
- PVA Glue
How To Make It:
1. Using the Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine and the Gift Bag Die, die cut the gift box from kraft card.
2. Build the gift bag, gluing it together with PVA glue. Once it has been built, splatter it with white paint or ink.
3. Next, die cut three snowflakes.
4. Tie a ribbon around the top of a bulldog clip and attach it to the bag.
5. Glue the snowflakes together and then glue them both to the bag.
6. Thread the twine through the button and tie. Then adhere the button to the centre of the snowflake.
Enjoy making some of these for yourself! Come back for more inspiration by signing up to our newsletter.