Add Some Mixed Media To Your Christmas Cards
Want to make some Christmas cards that are a little different this year? This mixed media idea is fab! Here we take you through how to make this for yourself!
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set – Tiny Stars, Mini
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set – Hexagons
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set – Dainty Uppercase
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set – Winter Foliage
- Kraft card
- Silver glitter card
- Silver mirror card
- Distress Ink pads
- Tiny adhesive gems
- PVA glue & Adhesive foam pads
How to make it:
1. Die-cut the foliage, circles, stars and letters.
2. Die-cut the hexagon detail and trim to size.
3. Apply a stamped postmark image to a white A6 card blank.
4. Stamp the text onto the Kraft star and apply Distress Ink to the edges.
5. Attach the hexagons and circles to the base card.
6. Mount the foliage and attach the stars using adhesive foam pads.
7. Mount the individual letters and apply some small adhesive gems.
We really hope you get chance to try this make out! To be the first to hear about more of our makes, sign up to our newsletter!