Create a handmade shaker card for your Valentine this year, with a cute design it's perfect for sharing the love!
How To Make It:
1. Fold your coloured cardstock to make a card and then trim a white panel that is slightly smaller. Using the Sizzix Big Shot Machine, take the Heart Box Die and die cut into the white panel.
2. Using double sided tape adhere the acetate to the back of the panel.
3. Add 3D Foam Tape around the back of the heart as you will need to adhere the coloured card you made earlier to the heart panel.
4. Before you stick the card together, you need to gauge where your heart will fall and add a small pile of sequins in order to create the shaker effect. Mount the heart panel over the sequins.
5. Using the Sizzix Big Shot Machine die cut your message using the Dainty Uppercase Die Set and adhere to the heart panel.
6. Complete the card by embellishing it with some gems.