How To Make A Floral Butterfly Card!
Everyone loves receiving cards, especially when they have butterflies and flowers on them!
Here's a really great make to help you create your own Floral Butterfly Card!
3D foam pads
How To Make
1. Collect all your materials
2. Make a 12cm x 15.5cm card blank and mat, then layer the pink and white cardstock on to it. Trim an orange section and adhere centrally. Trim a banner and adhere to the centre of the orange panel.
3. Cut a section of yellow cardstock and adhere using 3D foam pads.
4. Die cut the frame and adhere to the turquoise cardstock. Trim around. Adhere to the yellow panel using 3D foam pads. Adhere the die cut circle and the butterfly.
5. Die cut several flowers and leaves. Shape using the Paper Sculpting Kit and adhere the layers together. Adhere to the card.
6. Type and print the sentiment and die cut using the banner. Adhere to the card using 3D foam pads. Embellish the card using adhesive stones.