Nautical is a huge trend at the moment, so combined with Spring inspired flowers, it makes the perfect card!
Here's a really great make to help you create your own Floral Anchor Card!
3D foam pads
1. Collection all your materials
2. Trim pink and white cardstock slightly smaller than the card blank.
3. Cut an Anchor from mount board and an Anchor from grey cardstock. Adhere together. Thread twine through the hole and adhere at the back of the panel. Die cut 2 circles and adhere. Thread the Anchor through.
4. Die cut several leaves and flowers and shape using the Paper Sculpting Kit. Adhere the layers together and attach to the Anchor.
5. Type and print the sentiment and die cut into a circle. Adhere using 3D foam pads. Adhere the die cut banner and heart. Embellish with 3D foam pads.