Easter is just around the corner now! If you’re looking for a simplistic Easter make for your home or even as an Easter gift, look no further.
Here’s the perfect make to help you create a Easter Bunny Frame.
1. Take an old frame or one that you are happy to change.
2. Using acrylic paint cover the frame. This might take a few layers. Use a small Bruch to get in all the corners.
3. Take Sizzix Bigz Die - Spring Animals and die cut the bunny from a masking sheet.
4. Adhere the die cut masking sheet and add acrylic paint. Allow to dry
5. Place the fabric centrally into the frame and pull tight.
6. Using a hot glue gun adhere the pom pom.