Seriously need to tidy your desk? Well, here’s a super easy way to store all your stationery in true style!
Here’s a fantastic make to help you create a desk tidy.
Iron On Hem Adhesive
1. Take an old frame that you want to change.
2. Using acrylic paint to cover the frame. This might take several coats.
3. Choose 3 coordinating fabrics.
4. For the 2 pockets use iron on hem tape to stick down the fabric to give it a clean fold.
5. With the third fabric adhere to the glass from the frame using strong double sided tape.
6. Layer the pockets into the frame and adhere at the back using a hot glue gun.
7. Adhere the patterned fabric to cardstock and die cut 2 layers of each flower.
8. Die cut the leaves, shape the flower and adhere together. Add a button to the centre.
9. Adhere the flower to the bottom pocket and enjoy your tidy desk!