Everyone needs a journal to take notes or to simply customised and make their own!
Here's a really great make to help you create your own creative journal!
1. Take a blank page on a Travellers Journal
2. Die cut and piece together the Bear from the Animal Portraits Die Set.
3. Add layers of patterned paper and the chosen photograph. Adhere the bear.
4. Die cut the words from gold glitter card and adhere.
5. Die cut the words from the Dainty Alphabet and adhere in place.
6. Die cut the Moroccan Tile from gold glitter card and various patterned papers and adhere onto the layout.