How To Make An Anchor Frame!
Ahoy me hearties, we have the perfect make for all you nautical lovers!
Sizzix Accessories – Glue Gun Accessories
Blue Acrylic paint
How To Make
1. Die cut the anchor from mount board.
2. Using the glue gun accessories apply the glue to the anchor to create texture.
3. Cover with black gesso and allow to dry.
4. Using a paper towel dab turquoise paint onto the anchor and allow to dry.
5. Add the rust paint using a small brush and a paper towel.
6. Type and print the sentiment.
7. Paint the frame with black gesso and apply the glue.
8. Repeat the process the same as the anchor.
9. Place the sentiment into the frame and adhere the anchor.