How To Make A Tropical Planner Page!
Who doesn’t love a bit of tropical paper crafting? Because we definitely do!
Here's a really great make to help you create your own Tropical Planner Page!
Assorted textured cardstock
Gold glitter card
3D foam pads
How To Make
1. Choose the page you want to decorate, then die cut and adhere the Doily Mask.
2. Die cut the flamingo and piece together.
3. Die cut the Tribal Words, Birthday Numbers and the Rainy Days and Sunshine.
4. Trim patterned paper, layer together and adhere the die cuts.
5. Adhere onto the planner and add the photographs.