How To Make A Toucan Picture!
Bring the beautiful tropical colours from outside, into your own home, with this toucan make!
It doesn't toucan more than one maker to create this masterpiece...trust us! 😉
Assorted textured cardstock
How To Make
1. Die cut 2 Tropical Birds and piece together.
2. Adhere blue cardstock inside the frame and add the Tropical Birds in each corner.
3. Die cut the Delicate letters. Adhere the word ‘Toucan’ to a banner and adhere the others straight onto the cardstock.
4. Die cut various shapes and sizes from the Small tattered Florals and layer together.
5. Adhere the flowers to the frame, so that they cascade down the image.
6. Add the Nuvo Drops to embellish and allow to dry.