Now this is true Christmas coordination! Use your dies and craft supplies to create all your festive makes...just like this vest and gift tag!
1. Die cut the pieces from the Reindeer die.
2. Sew the face onto the reindeer.
3. Stitch the reindeer onto the vest.
4. To create the matching tag, die cut a layered circle and scalloped circle.
5. Die cut the reindeer pieces from cardstock.
6. Draw faux stitches around all the pieces.
7. Piece together all of the reindeer parts.
8. Punch a hole through the top of the tag and thread through the ribbon.