How To Make A Pretty Wreath Frame!
How To Make a Pretty Wreath Picture Frame
Having a Christmas tree up simply isn't enough! Add subtle touches of festivity to your home with makes just like this pretty wreath picture frame!
Sizzix Accessory – Cardstock Sheets
How To Make
1. Take the aperture for the frame and mount white cardstock behind.
2. Die cut the Pretty Wreath.
3. Die cut the flowers from red cardstock and the centres from yellow.
4. Die cut the leaves from green cardstock.
5. Adhere all of the flowers and leaves to the wreath using the glue gun.
6. Die cut the word ‘Noel’ and adhere to the centre of the wreath using 3D foam pads.