Looking for a project to keep your kids busy this half term? This pom pom bunny could be the perfect creation to do just that - plus the end result is amazing too!
1. Create a large and extra-large pom pom from grey wool. Glue them together using a glue gun.
2. Die cut two pink and two grey ovals from felt.
3. Layer the ovals together and glue the bottom to create dimension.
4. Now stick the ears in place.
5. Die cut a heart to create the nose and two small circles for eyes - gluing these in place.
And voila, there you have your cute pom pom bunny!