This handmade Noel Hoop would make the perfect Christmas gift for your loved one this year!
1. Using adhesive sheets adhere the fabric to the mount board.
2. Die cut the Noel die.
3. Place the hessian into the hoop, pull tight and secure.
4. Die cut the elements from the Winter Foliage set and ink the edges.
5. Adhere the Noel to the hessian using hot glue.
6. Adhere all of the Winter Foliage pieces coming from behind the Noel.
7. Using the pom maker create the pom poms.
8. Thread the pom poms onto wool and thread through the hoop.
9. Add a double ribbon bow.