This simple ‘Fall in Love’ frame is the perfect addition for creating a touch of autumn for your home!
How to make it:
1. Die cut the wreath and glue it so it sits centrally in your frame.
2. Die cut the flowers and leaves using a selection of coloured cardstock.
3. Shape and ink the flowers, layering them and sticking them to the wreath. Embellish the centres of your flowers with some little gems.
4. Die cut your message using the uppercase and lowercase dainty dies and stick them to your piece.
5. Place the picture into the frame to complete your piece.
Like what you see here? Well, you can get more delivered straight to your inbox by signing up to our newsletter.