Easy Upcycle: Plain, Old Pegs To Cute, Patterned Pegs
Up your organisation game and upcycle some plain, old wooden pegs into something super cute! These pegs have been upcycled using paper and magnets, which makes them great for sticking reminders and shopping lists on the fridge!
- Craft Asylum Home Sweet Home 12 x 12” Paper Pad
- Craft Asylum Home Sweet Home Embellishment Set
- PVA Glue
- Glue Gun
- Magnetic Tape
How To Make It:
1. Take the number of pegs you wish to upcycle, for this example we've used five.
2. Trim strips of patterned paper to fit the pegs and adhere to the front and back of the pegs using PVA glue.
3. Adhere magnetic tape to the back of each peg.
4. Embellish the pegs using the Craft Asylum embellishments and brads.
Keep up to date with ideas and inspiration by signing up to our newsletter.