Hi Creative Rox friends! It's Anna posting today.
I have some lovely boxes for you today! Here are two favour bags created with Sizzix Thinlits Plus Die Set - Bag Tall and other amazing new Thinlits dies: Enhancing Flourish and Intricate Vintage Butterfly.
I love the Thinlits Plus Bag die as it cuts out in one piece and now you can put the "romantic touches" using the new Sizzix dies!
These bags are perfect as presents, party bags, sweetie tables or wedding favours.
I chose the colors gray and light pink, but you can customise to match your party, wedding or theme.
- Using the Big Shot Plus and Thinlits Plus die, die-cut and assemble the grey Bag.
- Place your favour/gift into the Bag and glue the top using a piece of double tape.
- Die cut the Enhancing Flourish banner and apply.
- Add a mini clothes peg to finish.
I have "customized" the bag, creating a smaller bag that can be tied with ribbon or twine. It looks great at table place ;)
- Cut a strip of white cardstock, approximately one-half of Bag Tall die. Die-cut the bag and assemble.
- Make the holes and insert the twine, as shown.
- Die-cut the Intricate Vintage Butterfly from light pink cardstock and gently curve the wings away from the body to add dimension before mounting onto the Bag.
- Place your favour/gift into the Bag and tie a bow.
If you have questions about anything, let me know in the comments and I'll answer them!
Tools: Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Grey)
Dies: Sizzix Thinlits Plus Die Set Bag Tall , Sizzix Thinlits Die - Enhancing Flourish , Sizzix Thinlits Die - Intricate Vintage Butterfly
Other: Crop-a-Dile, Twine, Glue stick, Double sided tape, Ribbon, Mini Clothespin.