DIY Easter Jars
These cute little Easter character jars are a great idea for giving the kids something to do this Easter Holiday. Save up some empty jars and upcycle them with a spot of glue, some glitter and some googly eyes. What are you waiting for? Give them a go.
How to make them:
1. Ensure the jars are clean and dry.
2. Take the felt and cut feet, a beak and ears.
3. Cover the jar in PVA glue and sprinkle the glitter so the whole jar is covered. Allow to dry.
4. Use the glue gun to stick on the ears, beak and feet. Add the googly eyes and pom pom nose.
5. Trim the cardstock into strips and glue them on as rabbit whiskers. Use a glue gun to adhere them behind the nose.