Looking for a simple home decor project that will inject a bit of colour and class into your home? Look no further!
This simple frame design is really simple to create but looks really effective. With just a few minutes crafting, you've got yourself a stylish home decor piece. It's a no brainer!
Here's how it's done.
Sizzix Big Shot
Sizzix Precision Base Plate
Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Hello Beautiful
Double sided tape
1. Take the aperture from the frame and trim a piece of white and red cardstock slightly larger than the aperture.
2. Using the Precision Base Plate die cut the Hello Beautiful into the cardstock panel.
3. Adhere the panel to the back of the aperture.
4. Carefully using wet glue adhere the red cardstock to the back.
5. Add adhesive stones around the main image and place into frame.