Add that fun finishing touch to your Christmas Party with these super cute favour bags - perfect for giving a small little something to your guests.
How To Make It:
1. Using the Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine and the Gift Bag Die, die cut the gift box from kraft card.
2. Build the gift bag, gluing it together with PVA glue. Once it has been built, splatter it with white paint or ink.
3. Next, die cut three snowflakes.
4. Tie a ribbon around the top of a bulldog clip and attach it to the bag.
5. Glue the snowflakes together and then glue them both to the bag.
6. Thread the twine through the button and tie. Then adhere the button to the centre of the snowflake.
Enjoy making some of these for yourself! Come back for more inspiration by signing up to our newsletter.