Baby Elephant Desk Frame
This entry was posted on January 26, 2017.
Are you like me and like your desk to have a little decoration? I love to have things that inspire me around me whilst I work so this week I have used the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Baby Elephant to create a little frame!
I have had this little MDF frame sitting around for ages and this week I found it at the back of the cupboard so decided to give it a little make over!
I have used Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Doily Mask to create the background on the frame. This is fast becoming one of my favorite dies sets to use in my backgrounds.
- Take the MDF frame and adhere to the back of the cardstock. Cut around with a craft knife and sand the edges. Don't worry too much if the edges look a bit rough as these will be covered in a later stage.
2. Die cut the Doily Mask several times and adhere so that each piece is slightly over lapping the frame. Trim where required.
3. Again, die cut the Doily Mask but this time just die cut the centre holes from another colour and adhere into the gaps. Add a section of cardstock into the frame.
6. Adhere the circle element into the frame.
7. Using a small heart add a die cut heart to the elephant.
I have chosen bright and vibrant colours as I wanted to add a touch of colour to my desk but if you wanted to make this for a baby nursery you could use lovely pastel shades, or how about masculine colours for Dad's desk?
I hope you like the project!
Remember to share your projects with us over on our Facebook page.
Until next week ...