Share The Love This Autumn!
Autumn Theme Greetings Cards
With Harvest marking the arrival of Autumn, these cute ‘Harvest Love’ autumn theme cards are a great make to send to friends.
How To Make It:
1. Make a blank card and layer it with coloured and white cardstock.
2. Using a selection of autumnal coloured papers, die cut an assortment of the Pretty Posey flowers.
3. Shape and ink the edges of the flowers.
4. Wrap the hessian and ribbon around the blank card and secure it at the back.
5. Arrange and stick the die cut flowers.
6. Type, print and trim the sentiment (in this one I’ve used ‘Harvest Love’), ink the edges and stick it to the card.
7. To add that extra finishing touch, embellish your make with sequins.
And it’s really that easy! Why not have a go yourself or check back at our blog for some further information?