We are delighted with your enthusiasm for our products! To ensure that we protect all parties from the misuse of images, we have established an Angel Policy for you to adhere to when using our copyrighted designs. This policy protects the craft industry by ensuring that crafters who want to sell their handmade products can. It also protects our brands, ensuring that they can continue to provide a wide range of innovations.
- Creative Rox Ltd images and the licensed brands which we supply are copyrighted. This means that they may not be copied without permission. To help protect the rights granted by these copyrights, each handcrafted item created for sale must be personally and individually made by the selling artist and may not be reproduced or copied by any means - including graphic, digital, electronic, mechanical or photocopying.
- Mass production, assembly-line construction and production by workers for hire is strictly prohibited.
- Handmade projects may be sold at permanent retail locations, as well as temporary craft events, community fundraisers and over the Internet (excluding auction sites.) In selling handmade projects the seller must make it clear that the items are handmade or personally created by the seller and not a product of the company.
- Creative Rox Ltd images and the licensed brands which we supply may not be used for the purpose of creating logos, clip art, digital artwork and blog banners or company trademarks.
- Separate terms apply, as listed below, for all Licensed Collections. Please read this documentation in full in order to respect variations in the policy per licence.
- You are limited to making a total of 500 cards or craft projects per year to sell for profit
- There is NO LIMIT to handmade items sold for charity, so long as they abide by the restrictions as stated in this policy.
- Participants in this Angel Policy assume all liability for suitability of their work.
An Angel Policy for products created by Creative Rox Ltd under licence from third parties is also included in this document to ensure a fair and ethical treatment for all parties involved.
There is no restriction to the sale of handmade cards using elements from Creative Rox Ltd licensed product ranges for charitable purposes, provided there is no claim that the cards were created by or are endorsed by the licensee in any way. All elements of Creative Rox Ltd ranges produced under license are protected by copyright, owned by the licensee and should not themselves be reproduced.
Angel Policy Additional License Guidelines
Any item sold must be made by a consumer and not mass produced. It must not be sold on auction sites. All elements within Creative Rox Ltd ranges produced under license are protected by copyright law. Artwork may not be altered, mechanically reproduced or copied by any means including, without limitation, photocopying, computer scanning, printing, using overhead or opaque projectors, or posted on the Internet. Creative Rox Ltd licensed artwork, trademarks and logos must not be used, incorporated or designed into a company or personal logo, trademark or trade name. Logos belonging to brand owners (under license to Creative Rox Ltd) or any copyright or trade mark belonging to them may not be used or applied to any item. No item may promote or make any implication of endorsement by or affiliation with Creative Rox Ltd licensed brands. Any elements within Creative Rox Ltd ranges produced under license should not be used in a manner which may be considered harmful or bring the licensee into disrepute.
These guidelines may be modified from time to time at the discretion of Creative Rox Ltd. Updated by Creative Rox Ltd, June 2014.